Sunday, November 4, 2007

Go Panthers!!!!!!!!




I guess one of the odd jobs I have as a freelancer is I do little banner illustrations for the San Juan Unified School District, based on the schools mascot and my girlfriend who is a School teacher. These would be atop of newsletters or just a poster for class.

This year itt's panthers, but she wanted them all cute like, so that's why the little girl is dressed in a safari outfit. Other jobs included being a Space girl with comets as a mascot ( see space cute ), a Knight, and just a plain lil' girl. That particular school didn't have a mascot. however, most of the students parents were either in jail or in drug rehab. I suggested the lil' girl in an orange jumpsuit shootin' up. Yeah that was to mean, but I wish I had the go ahead it would of been funny.

Neverthelesss, enjoy the image.

No comments: