Friday, November 9, 2007

Chibi Robot Studies

Yeah I like Metal, Baby........I gots a Fever and the only thing that can bring it down are CUTE DIMINUTIVE ROBOTS.
What are these for... you say?!?!?! These are just sketches for an Illustration I'm currently working on. Chibi or Super Deformed is not My Technique, but a method that has been used for Billions of years..I'm just trying to pass it on. Hey your drawings look good................Upside down!!!


Oh man I had a Figure Drawing Instructor that busted our balls everyday with comments like that...You know I find $#!+ like that funny these days, but to some joe shmo starter...Oh hell I gots Thick skin from that...Thanks Alan Miller.... He's prabobly worm food...so I'll see you in HELL......



GrenDizer & Mazinger Z...Badasses



Voltes V and Getta Robo...BEEFY THEY IS.
There will be more to come as I approach my due date...AhhhhYeah !!!!!!

1 comment:

JumpyPants said...

James - my partner Bob Cesca, and I created and produce the anime series KUNG FU JIMMY CHOW on Heavy.com. Here's a link: http://www.heavy.com/video/29723#/channel/2294
We've developed a new manga series to pitch to Tokyopop and other publishers, and we wanted to talk to you about collaborating on the artwork.
Please email me at plummerguest@verizon.net. Thanks, John Plummer